Most Epically Satisfying Classic Rock Playlist
What makes a song epic? The answer to that questions is as personal as your favorite color or favorite food. But, whatever your answer, I think a few requirements HAVE to be met.
- lyrics that remind you of another time or place
- a 'story' that could easily be your story
- ability to make you forget everything while it's playing
- a feeling of release or excitement
- and a building anticipation that leads you to an epic moment or climax that is as satisfying as...what?
(insert innuendo here)
Everyone has 'their' list, you know what I mean, your list of 'songs that make you sit in the parking lot and wait until it's over before you go inside', the full-volume worthy songs, the songs that demand silence from everyone, your epically satisfying song list.
For me, this is THE epic list.
Maybe your list is wildly different than mine.
...at least one of the songs on this list made you "that dork who was rocking out at the stoplight like no one was watching" more than once.
Is this a definitive list? Of course not. But it's a damn good start...
listen now or pin it for later
Nobody does you like you.
Is your playlist more epic than mine? Let me see it! Tag me anywhere to show me: